Experience renewal from the inside out with functional nutrition, herbal medicine, and acupuncture
- Currently offering Virtual and Phone Consultations for Functional Nutrition and Herbal Medicine for:
- Schedule a complimentary 10 minute phone call here to or call 650-605-7134 to find out how Alicia can help you
Find support on your fertility journey whether you would like to conceive naturally, with Advanced Reproductive Techniques (ART) such as IVF or IUI. The ultimate goal is not just conceiving but having a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby. Whole systems Chinese Medicine including acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, and Nutrition has been shown in research studies to improve fertility outcomes with and without ART.
Pregnancy and Postpartum
Acupuncture and Whole Systems Chinese Medicine can support you throughout your pregnancy starting from common first trimester issues such as morning sickness and miscarriage prevention to labor preparation in third trimester. Acupuncture and Whole Systems Chinese Medicine can be with you every step of the way as your body and soul adapts to growing a new human and can help to replenish your energy afterward.
Pain and Sports Injuries
Many of us have aches and pains that are from our life in the office, life as a mother lifting growing little ones or formally training for athletic pursuits. You may also have pain that is compounded by chronic health conditions such as autoimmune disorders. We use both an orthopedic approach and Acupuncture and Whole Systems Chinese Medicine to look at your health from both a sports medicine and an internal medicine perspective. We have the tools to help!
As a Patient of Alicia’s you will:
Receive a custom treatment plan
tailored to your needs in a comforting non-judgemental atmosphere.
Feel respected and empowered
whether you choose to use acupuncture, nutrition and herbal medicine as a primary treatment or an adjunct treatment to Western medical treatments.
Have access to a variety of tools.
Alicia has extensive training in acupuncture, bodywork, herbal medicine, and nutrition. Different approaches work best for different health issues and she can easily customize your treatment.
Be part of a team care approach.
Although Alicia practices independently she believes in coordinating care with other healthcare practitioners including physicians. It takes a village to take care of one’s self!
to make the health care decisions that are right for you. Alicia believes in providing the most up-to-date information available including research studies regarding acupuncture, herbal medicine, and nutrition.
that you will be referred to another practitioner if appropriate. Alicia has an educational background that included western clinical sciences, biochemistry, and pharmacology and has extensive training on when to refer patients.
Acupuncturist Alicia Masiulis, MS, L.Ac., FABORM
- Alicia has over 17 years of experience practicing as a licensed healthcare provider and assisting with nutrition and dietary advice, herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, lifestyle advice, and acupuncture treatments.
- Licensed acupuncturist in California and Washington states
- Diplomate, National Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Fellow of the American Board of Reproductive Medicine (ABORM)
- Completion of Comprehensive Fertility Program in Chinese Medicine with the Jade Institute in Seattle, WA
- Certificate of Completion of Acupuncture Sports Medicine Program
Location and Hours
Serving Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Menlo Park and Atherton, CA
In Palo Alto
At Blossom Birth and Family
290 S. California Ave, Suite A
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Phone and Virtual Consultations for Functional Nutrition and Chinese Herbal Medicine
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Other weekdays by appointment
Current Office Hours
Tuesdays 10 am to 5 pm, Thursdays 10 to 5 pm, Fridays 10 to 5 by appointment only
Other days for phone consultation or house call by appointment only