ALICIA MASIULIS, MS, L.Ac, CMT, FABORM
Licensed Acupuncturist, Certified Massage Therapist and Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine in Palo Alto, CA.
Alicia has over 15 years of experience as practicing as a licensed acupuncturist. Her specialties include but are not limited to fertility, pregnancy, and postpartum support and pain and injury rehabilitation. Her practice serves the greater Palo Alto area including Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Los Altos, Atherton and more.
- Licensed Acupuncturist in California
- Certified by the National Certification Commision for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Graduate of Masters of Science in Acupuncture program at Bastyr University in June 2003
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Natural Health Sciences at Bastyr University in June 2003
- Completion of Certificate Program in Chinese Herbal Medicine January 2005 at Academy for Five Element Acupuncture
- Fellow of the American Board of Reproductive Medicine (ABORM)
- Completion of Comprehensive Fertility Program in Chinese Medicine with the Jade Institute in Seattle, WA
- Certificate of Completion of Acupuncture Sports Medicine Program led by Whitfield Reaves
- Certified as an Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist with NADA
- Graduate of the Brenneke Massage School
- Certified in Pregnancy and Postpartum Massage Therapy with Kate Jordan
- Certified by the California Massage Therapy Council as a Certified Massage Therapist