FEES FOR ACUPUNCTURE, FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE AND NUTRITION VISITS
IN PERSON OFFICE VISITS IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA:
- Functional Medicine and Nutrition
- Herbal Medicine
Payment of full fee is required at time of visit. Please call for current rates. We offer discounts for pre-purchased packages. If requested we are happy to provide a super bill for out of network insurance reimbursement. Many of our patients regularly receive reimbursement from their health insurance company. Please call your health insurance directly to learn more about your out of network coverage. Acupuncture is also reimbursable under federal law from FSA and Health Savings Accounts (HSA).
CURRENT OFFERINGS FOR VIRTUAL AND IN PERSON CONSULTATIONS:
- Functional medicine, nutrition and herbal medicine consultation for first time patients without acupuncture (one hour session). The first visit includes up to a one hour session where Alicia listens to your health issues and does an extensive health intake. During this session she will normally recommend which labs to order if indicated. Specific protocol advice will be given at the second appointment after she has time to organize the information gathered and review any lab results.
- Functional medicine, nutrition and herbal medicine consultation for return patients without acupuncture 45 minutes. A 45 minute visit is normally scheduled for lab review. Alicia organizes the information collected from the first office appointment and any labs and presents a basic plan to help you reach your health goals in the form of supplements, herbal, dietary and lifestyle information.
- Functional medicine, nutrition and herbal medicine consultation for return patients without acupuncture 15 to 25 minutes. A 15 to 25 minute visit is normally scheduled for protocol check-in once patients are already on a functional medicine/ herbal medicine protocol and more simple lab review.
- Acupuncture visit for patients who have already completed a functional medicine, nutrition, and herbal consultation. This visit includes a 5-10 minute patient check in and full acupuncture treatment. Visit may also include up to 5 minutes of bodywork and up to 5 minutes of simple functional medicine, nutrition, herbal and/ or lifestyle advice.
- Acupuncture visit for new patients who are not currently interested in functional medicine, herbal medicine, and or nutrition. This visit includes a 5-20 minute patient intake/ evaluation and full acupuncture treatment. Visit may also include up to 5 minutes of bodywork and up to 5 minutes of simple functional medicine, nutrition, herbal and/ or lifestyle advice.