FEES & INSURANCE
ABOUT INSURANCE: Alicia is currently in network with United HealthCare, Cigna, Optum Health, UMR, Sutter Health, Blue Shield PPO, Federal Employee plans administered by Blue Shield, and out of state BCBS plans. She is an out of network insurance provider for almost all other PPO insurance companies in California. You pay receive reimbursement if your plan has out of network benefits. Aetna and Blue Cross PPO often reimburse a signficant portion of the visit fee.
Payment of full fee is required at time of visit for all visits except unless insurance coverage is arranged ahead of time. Cash, check, and Credit Card are accepted. Blossom Members receive 20% off their first visit if we are not billing health insurance.
2020 Fees for Payment at Time of Service for Palo Alto and Los Altos (all fees include a 15% discount for payment at time of service)
- Acupuncture one hour session (including 22-30 minutes of acupuncture) $115
- Acupuncture one hour session with evaluation if not seen in over 3 months $135
- Acupuncture Session First Time Patient or a Patient not seen in over 3 years $175
- Package of 6 acupuncture visits to be used in 6 months $640 *refunds for unused visits for packages may be requested prior to the expiration date. The refund will be calculated by subtracting the number of visits used priced at the current single session rate plus a $15 administrative fee.
- Package of 12 acupuncture visits to be used in 6 months $1200 *refunds for unused visits for packages may be requested prior to the expiration date. The refund will be calculated by subtracting the number of visits used priced at the current single session rate plus a $15 administrative fee
- Functional nutrition consultation for return patients without acupuncture one half hour $115
- Functional nutrition consultation for return patients without acupuncture one hour $230
- Function nutrition consultation for first time patients without acupuncture one and a half hours $295
- GI Healing Protocol 3-4 months for patients who have already had an initial consultation : includes a customized analysis of the GI-MAP test, a supplement protocol based on symptoms and the GI Map test, and dietary guidelines based on a food sensitivity blood test with one hour visit, a one hour visit follow up two weeks later, up to 4 half hour follow up visits to be scheduled as needed for support, and an additional half hour visit after a GI-MAP retest with a long term supplement and dietary protocol plan to be followed after the protocol is complete. Email support is also included in this protocol. This does not include the costs of any testing. Please call for current pricing and to discuss if you are a good candidate for the GI Healing Protocol. **The purpose of this package is to provide patients with enough support so that they follow up with the protocol even after symptoms begin to improve and achieve long term success. This is not a package protocol with a specific number of visits so after the first visit the GI Healing Protocol is non refundable.
House calls for any location in Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Mountain View, Los Altos, Atherton, and surrounding areas by request.
- Acupuncture only house call (for return patients) $165
- Two hour house call with any combination of acupuncture and massage therapy $350